Wednesday, May 18, 2016

DCDH 2016

DCDH 2016 

Trail Bicycles Team Report – Carson Damery

A Big Thank You to our sponsors: Sew What, I Sew,
Eatmore Sprouts & Greens Ltd., Rob Nygren Royal Lepage Realtor, Western One, Riverway Dental Inc., Wedler Engineering LLP, Airport Service and Mini-Storage, and Trail Bicycles

 "I have been looking forward to this event all year. Last year, I was 1 second off the podium. This year I managed to win by 4 seconds. I enjoyed pre- riding with the team and I was more prepared this year because of that. Even though it was dusty and challenging, the whole team raced really well. Some of the podium results were:

Anja - 1st Beginner women
Eva - 3rd Beginner women

Tristan - 3rd place single crown men
Jeff Beeston - 4th place single crown men

I hope to see everyone at the race next year!

Thank you to Colin Wilson, the Island Cup Series, and UROC for hosting the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment